Sunday, May 18, 2008

I HAVE CAUGHT UP!

It is official! I have caught up on all the posts! Yes, it is true...some could use a bit more detail. Maybe Daddy will add some of his thoughts. I feel amazingly fulfilled that this is current!! It has been one of those things that you lie in bed at night thinking, "When am I going to blog???" Now I can share things as they occur.

For example....last night, Juliana was playing with two of her horses at the kitchen table. She happened to have a cup of juice there and a little bit spilled. I wiped it up and talked with her about how she knows that we don't play at the kitchen table if there is food or drinks there. We move them first or play at a spot where there isn't any food or drink. She said okay and that she remembered that rule. A few minutes later, I was sitting on the couch feeding Mikaela and from the kitchen table Juliana said, "Mom, when you get older, you forget things.....I am getting older....I forgot that rule."

I about peed my pants! She said that's what Poppy said...he is getting older and he forgets things. WOW....if four is the age at which we begin to forget, we are in a world of trouble!!

No comments: