Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ear mould H&LL!!

I've about had it! On May 13, Mikaela had earmold impressions taken. They usually come in no longer than one week. On the 20th they didn't arrive. I gave it one more day....Nothin! So I called over to CHOP Voorhees only to find out the company that makes the moulds claim they never received the impressions.

Back over to get them redone on the 22nd. So today is one week again and yet, again, NOTHIN! Of course, our mail doesn't come until 3:50 today!! Immediately, I called over to our audiologist in Voorhees and they were all in a meeting. I left a message hoping - beyond hope - that she would check it before leaving and call me with the status of the molds. Didn't hear back. I assume the meeting ran until end of business and I am S.O.L

Tomorrow we have an appointment to have a test in the sound proof booth. I was hoping for good fitting moulds, I was poppin in new hearing aid batteries and looking forward to seeing how Mikaela responded. Well that is all shot to you know where! Her moulds were squealing two weeks ago! I can just imagine what it's going to sound like by the time we finally get these darn things!

Well, I am still planning on going tomorrow to see what we can see. At the very least, if they "lost" them again, we can have new impressions done.

No comments: