Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Feb 21 - Dr. Jay visit

This was her four month well visit. Received two vaccines - mainly because I wouldn't let him give her FOUR! I chose to split them up and come back in 30 days for the other two.

She only weighs a touch over 12 pounds. She isn't gaining as much weight as the doc would like to see, so he said I need to supplement. Nurse her first, then give her an ounce or two of formula to promote a bit more weight. Well, that's not happenin'! I am NOT feeding her twice! I'll just begin to wean and switch her over to formula. I am greatful that I was able to nurse for as long as I have.

She is a bit behind in her gross motor development. Doc said her head rocking is okay neurologically. I can't wait to meet with Early Intervention to see what the scoop is!

No comments: