Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Appointment Update

I received a call about 3:00 p.m. this afternoon. I have an appointment in the EP Clinic at 1:30 p.m. Monday!!! YIPEE!

Ironically enough, I had just drafted an email to Dr. F. asking for intervention on our behalf. (The thought of waiting until March had me totally freaked out!) I was actually proofreading it and ready to press send when my cell phone rang. Kurt was working using the house line. Luckily my cell phone was in the files. In addition, I happened to have it nearby because I rarely answer it!

We'll keep you posted on what we learn! Have a wonderful weekend with your families.

2 comments:

Sarah VM said...

Hi, Sweet Tarts is my sister. She was telling you about my daughter (weesie).

Did you get the appt with Dr. S? I'm wishing you the best of luck with everything!

Cass said...

Mikaela is beautiful, love her pictures. My prayers are with you all, and trust the operation will be a tremendous success.
Periodically I do check to see how things are going.
Love and Peace,
Aunt Cass