Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Food Going Down Well!!

Mikaela has been eating rice cereal with her Alimentum formula since Thursday last week! Three times a day - one tablespoon of cereal and 3 tablespoons of formula. She is keeping it down! I am thrilled. She loves it! Which is quite a change from before. When I tried it in the past, she gagged and threw it up as I was feeding it to her. Now she twirls her wrists and kicks her legs when she sees me bring it to her high chair! Too funny!

I'll keep this simple for a week and then I'll introduce some stage one foods. Let's pray she keeps it down. As a mom, I just want it to be easy for her. Let's face it, we are a bunch of foodies in this family and Mikaela should be able to enjoy it all as well!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Faith,
Thank you for having this blog. We are thinking of you often. Great news today with the food! I pray it continues! Mikaela is just beautiful!

Love- Your Cuz, Carol

Anonymous said...

Faith,
It's been a week now since this post, & I've been wondering if Mikaela has continued to enjoy (& keep down) her "nummies", as my children would say. I pray that she is! And wow, she's enthusiastic about RICE cereal? Imagine the joy when she realizes all of the delicious flavors in the world!

A fellow foodie,
Cindy