Saturday, September 27, 2008

11 Months and We Have Our First Tooth

Mikaela turned 11 months yesterday and tonight as she was laughing up a storm after her bath, I thought....let's see about her teeth. Lo and behold!! The bottom right has finally cut through the gum! The left one is a 1/2 step behind and will cut through soon! Join me in congratulating Mikaela on a milestone!

Still thinking over the CI choice. Leaning towards Cochlear brand, but holding off on the final decision until we talk to the surgeon. I know they cannot officially recommend one brand over another, but I am sure by answering our questions, we may learn more and close the deal - so to speak.

I also plan to talk to parents that chose each brand and ask what led them to their decision. I realize each company is outstanding and I cannot make a 'wrong' choice! That is a relief in and of itself.

Well, I'm really tired tonight. Too much politics and the candidates are exhausting me! Have a wonderful 'rest of your weekend'. ...And hug and kiss your kiddos! They grow way too fast.

No comments: