Thursday, May 1, 2008

April 26-30 Our trip to Cabo

Kurt and I took a trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico! He earned it through his sales job and meeting his quota for 2007. I have to say that up until 3 weeks prior, we weren't sure we would be going. I knew my Pop-Pop and Mom-Mom Bensalem would be wonderful with the girls, I wasn't sure I could handle leaving!! You know, when your child is sick, you want to be the one to take care of them. And often, they only want Mommy! Luckily, Mikaela had been doing a lot better and I felt confident that she would be great for the 5 days we were away.

We has a tremendous time! ...Once we got there! It's a rather long story and not sure you really want to hear it all. (If you do, send me a comment to this post and I'll come back and add it!)

The girls had a GREAT time with Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop! Juliana asks quite often when she can go back! She loves her Pop-Pop~

No comments: